Affiliate program explained
Referring new users to this website will earn you a 10% of each sale, made by following your links. To become an affiliate you need to create an account with this marketplace, and choose a valid available username.
Add your username at the end of the link to this website as shown below, then post your links around the Web to attract potential customers and earn money. If a new user clicks a referrer link, and then proceeds to create an account and purchase an item the owner of the particular referral link will receive 10% (default value) of that purchase price. E.g. if the referred user purchases an item for $20 the referring user receives $2; if they make a purchase for $100 – the link owner receives $10; for an $200 purchase the referrer receives $20.
How it works
Here are a few important points about how the referral system works:
- Cookies are used to track people who have clicked on a user’s link, so they need to be using cookies for our system to track the new users.
- If a person clears their cookies then they can’t be tracked any more.
- If a person clicks on a certain user’s referral link and then later they click on a link of a different user – the first link is the one that counts.
- If a person clicks a link, they have three months before the cookie expires. If they sign-up and make a purchase, then the referrer earns the commission. There is no time limit on the referral program.
- Commissions appear in the referrer’s cash account just like item sales.
- Linking from this website to itself in order to gain referrals will not earn money to you. This includes
- bouncing links of other domains in order to add a referral.
- If a user has visited this website before, and clicks a referral link later on, it doesn’t count.
These are created by simply substituting the username in URLs as shown below:
where is the sign-in name you typed in when creating your account.
Adding Referral Codes to Other Pages
Referral links can be created from the address of any page on the website. For most URLs you need to simply append username just as in the example above. This way the URL below
In case the URL already contains a question mark character as well as some code at the end, then the referral part must be added at the end of the URL, replacing the question mark (?) with the ampersand symbol (&). Here’s an example:
Your Referral Links
Enter your username and paste any marketplace URL below to generate a referral link!
Or, if you know what you're doing, simply add ref=username to the URL's query string, replacing username with your own username.